mardi 17 août 2010

Blog restart..

Man I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've updated this thing!! As you can imagine, loads have happened since then. Long story short: I finished my 1st semester of 3rd year at Sheridan college, took a semester off, painted and drew my ass off to prepare for the Beaconsfield art exhibition which got cancelled due to rain *bawwww*, then participated in an arts + crafts fair in Montreal-Ouest, sold a painting there, got approached by the same person to show my work in her cafe (pending for September, I will update when it happens), went to SAN FRANCISCO for the first time for a week with my awesome pal Innah, and now I am getting ready to go see SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD for a second time.

*whew!!*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire